Aug 10, 2010

Cleaning after the previous inhabitant

So much dirt, dust, wooden boards, even a sleeping bag and old monitor. All crammed to my attic storage, which is actually inside my apartment. (And in the photo: thats my entry, not storage :))

It took almost the whole day to get all that stuff out from there, but now I love how there's nothing that isn't "mine".

I still have to paint few walls but otherwise the flat is ready to be furnished! It's still a bit mystery where I'll get all the funky furniture (beg and steal and borrow?) but after my school starts, I'll find out if Im allowed to use the wooden workshop.

2 comments:

  1. :DDD begging, stealing & borrowing!!!
    tHE furniture wll find you!!!! it might take some time but it´ll be perfect!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will! im super exited about all the stuff i'll get here little by little!

    ReplyDelete