Jun 6, 2012

Taiteilijaelämää family exhibition

A lot has happened since I last wrote in here. My second school year is over, I left my place in Lahti (I'll tell more about that later) and our long planned family exhibition is now open!


The exhibition is in 3 rooms. First one is showing the graphic art made by my mother. The second room is filled with kitch/postlost items my dad has collected from all arond as souvenir (Soviet union, DDR...) and the last room contains my two exhibitions. One for the Haute Couture jewellery and the other is photos about movement. My brother has made the audio world for my and dad's exhibitions.

The exhibition is open 1.6-16.6.2012 in Laterna Magica gallery (Rauhankatu 7 Helsinki). We try to be there present as much as we can (I've been sick for the last days and missed few days :()

Here are few photos of the place. You are all more than welcome to have a visit!

Click to read what Iiris magazine said about our exhibition! (in Finnish)




1 comment: