Sep 17, 2014

Slowly settling down

Since I promised to my friends and family that I'll write more about my doings here in Bali I'll try to actually do that. Let's see how well it will go!

During this past week I started to make the blueprints of the rooms that we will renovate next. With my friend Bagus we have already started to brainstorm what kind of characters will join "Graeme" and "Draupadi" and what kind of personalities they will have. I'm already quite excited what we have come up with, but it's not yet time to reveal more...

I've been also busy designing stickers for the hotel's cars and smaller stickers just to give the employees to use in motorbikes or helmets. We have been trying to find the best company to print them, but the nicer materials would require less details or the minimum order of 500 pieces which is a bit too many for us, at least yet at this point. 

Other than work I have just been reading, eating and finally, after four years, I started to go to gym again. Also before my friend Cinta headed back to Finland we went for a haircut and had lunch in Clear Cafe. I miss her already!


Still working on the finishing touch for Graeme and Draupadi. We need some trash bins and...

...Bed covers,  key rings and so on.

We are also already looking for new great things for the future plans.

Clear Cafe with Cinta.

New haircut.

Breakfasts on the Bale. I usually have nasi goreng, fruit salad and juice - with a book.

Making the blueprints of the rooms on the third floor.

The interiors that haven't really been touched for almost twenty years.

But before we can start renovating the rooms.

We have to finish the parking area first.

Young coconuts.

Ubud Fitness Center.

At the printing shop getting some samples done.

1 comment: